Friday 5 December 2008











Day 1, first picture happens to be at 00:48 on the 6th of december, no idea why I have chosen to start now -just seems like as good a time as any. Lighting plays a big part in the appearance of muscle definition so I'll try and keep it constant. Hopefully, if my manage to get superb muscle definition during this 'journey' it will encourage you to believe that you can do it too (I'm assuming anyone who reads this blog is interested in my goal because they have a similiarily orientated goal, hence my 1st person dialog). I' m just an ordinary guy who wants to be able to take is shirt off on the beach and get some prolonged looks (preferably from girls, but a compassionate glance from guys is cool). I'll do an overview of each week and post a picture, although the difference between each picture is going to be minimal, its more just a motivational method for me. Now without babbling on any further here are my stats:

  • Age: 18 
  • BMI: 21.9 (within normal range so need to add some muscle before losing weight)
  • Height: 5'6" (but apparently still growing)
  • Weight 61kg (apologise for mix of imperial and metric systems)
  • Status: Tired...very tiredAdd Image

No comments: